Saber's spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship springs from a heritage of excellence from their parent company. Founded in 1885, The W.C. Bradley Co. is a family-held business that has built a well-deserved reputation for quality, value and integrity.
The company is home to some of today’s most popular leisure lifestyle brands. Among them is Char-Broil®, the oldest and most respected outdoor cooking company in the world, with more than 60 years of industry experience.
The W.C. Bradley Co.'s corporate culture, technological innovation and financial stability are the inspiration and support for Saber's leadership in revolutionizing outdoor cooking performance. As a premium grill company, they are focused on and committed to the specialty channel of distribution. Saber combines performance, innovation and affordability for the consumer.
Designed and built for discerning consumers who want an exceptional outdoor cooking experience, the Saber brand and its proprietary advanced infrared cooking system make owning a premium grill an affordable—and delicious—pleasure.
• The SABER patented infrared cooking system for superior grilling performance: IR across entire cooking surface, even temperatures, no flare-ups, 30% less propane consumption. learn more »
• All 304 stainless steel (commercial kitchen grade), nonmagnetic
• Strong, stable, durable construction with welded tubular cart and firebox frames
• Shelves bolted to a tube frame provide solid work surfaces
• 304 stainless steel burners, grate system and emitters
• Independent zonal control, allowing a wide temperature range
• Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
• Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
• Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZNG technology
• Fast assembly with 26 common fasteners
• SABER grate cleaning tool included
• 895 total square inches of cooking area (670 primary, 225 secondary)
• Enclosed 304 stainless steel cart and heavy duty side shelves
• 304 stainless steel firebox exterior with seamless welded lid
• Grate-level temperature gauges for greater accuracy
• Four burner zones with 304 stainless steel tube burners (32,000 total BTUs, including 18,000 for side burner)
• Dual tube side burner for greater versatility (perfect for boiling, frying, woks, skillets)
• Push and turn integrated electronic ignition at each burner for reliable start-up every time
• Adjustable 304 stainless steel warming rack with storage and roasting positions
• Interior halogen lights for nighttime cooking
• Heavy duty 3-inch locking casters